14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

14e

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Groupe multi Gaming anciennement présent sur Napoleonic Wars

2 participants

[Denied] Application

The Walrus

[Denied] Application Empty [Denied] Application

Message  The Walrus Mer 30 Juil 2014 - 22:00

Nickname: The Walrus
    ID Steam: The Walrus
    Short presentation of yourself:Yes I know im young,but I love history and I've been looking for a regiment to join. I would be the best I could in battles and I think I have what it takes to be a commander.
    Napoleonic Wars experience:I have been playing napoleonic wars for quite a while now and I love it1 The atmosphere suits me perfectly.
    Do you have Teamspeak ? If not, would you require help to install/configurate it: No
    Were you part of another regiment before applying in the 14e, if yes, which one and what rank: No
    Would you be willing to participate to a mensual contribution ( 2 euros ) to pay the 14e server: No
    How do you know about the 14e? Yes I heard they are a great regiment!
    Have you bought the Napoleonic Wars DLC? I have mount and blade complete collection.
    Are you an active player? Yes I come online everyday for around 2-3 hours and possibly even more!
    Have you read the main 14e rules? Yes
    TheAngrypineapple
    TheAngrypineapple

[Denied] Application Empty Re: [Denied] Application

Message  TheAngrypineapple Mer 30 Juil 2014 - 22:18

I'm very sorry, but we can't accept members under the age of 14. that means your application will be declined. thank you for showing interest.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 16 Mai 2024 - 16:59