14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

14e

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Groupe multi Gaming anciennement présent sur Napoleonic Wars

3 participants

[Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk

SilkyWilky

[Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk  Empty [Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk

Message  SilkyWilky Dim 27 Juil 2014 - 22:59

Nickname: SilkyWilky
    Country:United States...Not America, there are more then just one country in America
    ID Steam (The ID with which you connect yourself to Steam):ImagineNothing
    Short presentation of yourself:I play hockey, im in highschool, i love Napoleon Total war and battlefield
    Napoleonic Wars experience: Played it for fun for a while, then joined the 25th regiment of foot, but didnt like the how it was led so i left.
    Do you have Teamspeak ? If not, would you require help to install/configurate it: yes i have it
    Were you part of another regiment before applying in the 14e, if yes, which one and what rank: I was part of the 25th and i was a private
    Would you be willing to participate to a mensual contribution ( 2 euros ) to pay the 14e server: Im broke
    How do you know about the 14e? Sherlock Cat who used to be in the 25th with me.
    Have you bought the Napoleonic Wars DLC? Im pretty sure lol, yes
    Are you an active player? Be precise, this is the most important question of the form: Yes but i havent played the game in about a month, but im willing to get back into it
    Have you read the main 14e rules? (Click on spoiler to read them). Yes i have
    SherlockCat
    SherlockCat

[Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk  Empty Re: [Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk

Message  SherlockCat Dim 27 Juil 2014 - 23:03

Greetings,
    Thank you for showing an interest in the 14e.
    First thing first, add Verdieb, SherlockCat and AngryPineapple on steam.
    We'll ask of you to show yourself on the 14e Regiment Teamspeak for an oral interview with members of the Commanding Staff.
    If you do not have Teamspeak, you will be able to download it at this adress:
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
    If you have any problem regarding Teamspeak, you can contact me on Steam.
    An answer will be given to you regarding your integration at the end of this interview.
    The TS adress is :14e.verygames.net
    Thanks to show on: Sunday 27th July
    SherlockCat
    SherlockCat

[Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk  Empty Re: [Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk

Message  SherlockCat Dim 27 Juil 2014 - 23:31

I have the pleasure to announce you that you are accepted into the 14e.
    You will begin as a Cadet: ( 14e_Cdt_YourNickname )
    Here's a screenshot of the flag you must choose in your character's edition on Napoleonic Wars:

[Accepted] Im a new recruit...... I thnk  47015910

(Gold grenade on red background) on the third page.
    Thank you for being connected as much as possible on the  ts when you are online. The ts adress is:  14e.verygames.net (channel 14e)
    TheAngrypineapple
    TheAngrypineapple

Message  TheAngrypineapple Lun 28 Juil 2014 - 9:44

welcome Very Happy 

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 16 Mai 2024 - 21:36