14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

14e

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Groupe multi Gaming anciennement présent sur Napoleonic Wars

-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

5 participants

[Accepted] Lawrence's Application

Lawrence_Harth

[Accepted] Lawrence's Application Empty [Accepted] Lawrence's Application

Message  Lawrence_Harth Dim 1 Juin 2014 - 3:05

Nickname: Lawrence

ID Steam (The ID with which you connect yourself to Steam): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060601956/

Short presentation of yourself: I am a serious Napoleonic Wars player that has been in a few good regiments and led my own regiment. I love to game with communities and I happen to love the 14e Community! I'm a very mature and respected NA player and I hope to become a respected EU player as well. I have great ping in EU servers (100-110) and just love the Napoleonic era!

Napoleonic Wars experience: I have been an officer in 5 different NA regiments (54th, Nr.11, 26th, 7e, and the 109th) I have also lead my own regiment, which became the biggest NA regiment (18thRI) I am currently in the new 40th Regiment of Foot (sjt~ second in command)

Do you have Teamspeak ? If not, would you require help to install/configurate it: Yes I have it XD.

Were you part of another regiment before applying in the 14e, if yes, which one and what rank: Sjt in 40th (2nd in Command)

Would you be willing to participate to a mensual contribution ( 2 euros ) to pay the 14e server: Yes

How do you know about the 14e? Flopz is a friend of mine and I have merc'd multiple times.

Have you bought the Napoleonic Wars DLC? Yes.

Are you an active player? Be precise, this is the most important question of the form Summer is coming and I don't have a lot of work so I can be on a ton! Seeing your schedule, I should be able to make most of it.

Have you read the main 14e rules? (Click on spoiler to read them). Yes I do!
    AmerTume
    AmerTume
    Membre
    Membre

[Accepted] Lawrence's Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Lawrence's Application

Message  AmerTume Dim 1 Juin 2014 - 3:44

Welcome !
    badsheep
    badsheep
    Membre
    Membre

Message  badsheep Dim 1 Juin 2014 - 12:07

Greetings,
    Thank you for showing an interest in the 14e.
    First thing first, add Verdieb, Hamdalf crigolax and badsheep91 on steam.
    We'll ask of you to show yourself on the 14e Regiment Teamspeak for an oral interview with members of the Commanding Staff.
    If you do not have Teamspeak, you will be able to download it at this adress:
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
    If you have any problem regarding Teamspeak, you can contact me on Steam.
    An answer will be given to you regarding your integration at the end of this interview.
    The TS adress is :14e.verygames.net
    Thanks to show on: Sunday 1st June
    badsheep
    badsheep
    Membre
    Membre

Message  badsheep Dim 1 Juin 2014 - 16:17

I have the pleasure to announce you that you are accepted into the 14e.
    You will begin as a Cadet: ( 14e_Cdt_YourNickname )
    Here's a screenshot of the flag you must choose in your character's edition on Napoleonic Wars:

[Accepted] Lawrence's Application 47015910

(Gold grenade on red background) on the third page.
    Thank you for being connected as much as possible on the  ts when you are online. The ts adress is:  14e.verygames.net (channel 14e)
    Malarkey
    Malarkey
    Membre
    Membre

Message  Malarkey Dim 1 Juin 2014 - 16:43

Welcome
    Haono
    Haono
    Membre
    Membre

Message  Haono Dim 1 Juin 2014 - 18:10

Welcome

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 16 Mai 2024 - 10:50