14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

14e

Le 14eGaming évolue et ouvre son propre site !
Rendez-vous sur www.14egaming.com

14e

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Groupe multi Gaming anciennement présent sur Napoleonic Wars

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Rules within 14e ( Last update 22/03/02014 )

Verdieb
    Verdieb
    Admin
    Admin

Rules within 14e ( Last update 22/03/02014 ) Empty Rules within 14e ( Last update 22/03/02014 )

Message  Verdieb Dim 27 Avr 2014 - 0:40

A warm welcome to you Invité, I strongly invite you to take the time to read very carefully the following rules for an easy and quick integration in the regiment.
    The 14e is a competitive line infantry regiment.
    For over 2 years, we are developping an active and mature community.

Recruitment is open to all, if you meet the selection criteria.
    By joining the 14e, I commit myself to :
    - Be at least 14 years-old -> 14 years-old is the minimum age required, although the Commanding Staff has the right to reject any application form, whatever may be the player's age.
    - Being mature
    - Respect the hierarchy
    - Be active as much as possible ( LBs and trainings, whenever available.)
    - Being very serious during LB, not using the microphone without good reason during LB, being quiet if your microphone is of poor quality.
    - Be respectful of all other members. No insulting, no matter the reason. Breaking this rule could have you perm banned from the regiment.
    - I pledge myself to the 14e and won't join another regiment (on Napoleonic Wars).
    - I am fully aware that, as a Cadet, I must show I have all the qualities to be officially part of the 14e.
    - I am aware that official members of the 14e will give of their personal time for me during the recruitment interview. Therefore, my decision to apply for the 14e is a long term decision, and not a "what if".
    - The 14e Regiment is a competitive reigment, by asking to join it's ranks, you are to be active and to invest your time in it. Being serious and devoted is required for all members.
    You commit yourself to train by yourself in order to master all melee techniques.
    All promotions within the 14e are based on activity as well as the player's skill.

By joining the 14e, I join a community of active players, playing various games, I fully understand the necessity to integrate myself within this community, even outside of official events. This by being present on Teamspeak.

By applying, you accept these rules.

** If you accept these rules and want to apply, please go here **

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 16 Mai 2024 - 19:54